Please Call Us At (480)619-2503
- Is a very popular series in the fire safe market.
- Passed 60 minutes JIS stringent standard fire endurance test for respective models.
- Environmental powder coated colour.
- Designed and recommended specially for home, unique and blends into home without compromising quality to protect their valuables and documents against fire.
- O.D. 14 X 19 X 14.5 I.D. 6.5x14x9
- Electronic Locking system with override capabilities.
- JIS S 1037 Standard Fire Test
One of the common standards used for testing fire resistant safes is the Japanese
Industrial Standard JIS S 1037.
- This standard consists of both 1-hour and a 2-hour
- 1-Hour Fire Test
The fire rated safe is put into a furnace and heated
up to 927C (1700F) over a period of one hour.
- At the end of one hour the fire rated safe is removed from
the furnace and dropped from a height of 4 meters
on to a concrete and rubble floor.
- The fire rated safe is allowed to cool and then opened.
- 7 year limited warranty
- Opening The internal temperature must not have exceeded 177C (350F) and the contents must be completely undamaged by fire and legible.
- Product Code: MLS17
- Availability: In Stock